World Communications is a 26-year-old Media and Communication Agency. Our Managing Director and Lead
Trainer, Jaffri Osman, is also currently the Vice-President and a Fellow at IPRM (Institute of Public
Relations Malaysia) and at APRN (Asean Public Relations Network). He is also the Asia Pacific Council Member
for GA (Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management). He was the Conference Director
for the inaugural KLIP2020 (Kuala Lumpur International Public Relations Conference 2020). World
Communications is a Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) registered training provider.
World Communications PR,Brand and Media Training programmes:
- Public Relations Beyond 2020
- Mastering the New Art of Trust
- Journalism During and Post Covid Era
- Digital Dilemma : Brand Boosting Or Brand Busting?
- Brand 2020 : Is Your Brand Agile & Dynamic?
- Media Relations and Facing the Media
- Crisis Management and Communication
- Corporate Branding and Writing
- Understanding Social Media
- Effective Social Media Use and Impact Calculation
- Creative Communication Strategies
- Influencer & Para Social Impact in Product and Corporate Campaigns